Monday 23 January 2012

A whole lot of heart

I had a lovely time at Sheila's workshop yesterday where I made this...


I'm pleased with how it's gone so far, but I still have some decisions to make.  First of all about the border - I'm thinking of continuing the green sashing round the outside, with the pale green material shown for the wider border, and then perhaps a dark pink binding to match the hearts.  I also still have two empty squares where I was thinking of doing something different to all the hearts - perhaps some bird silhouettes?  or letters?

4 comments:

  1. Mighty fine quilt you have there........

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it looks lovely - love the pattern and the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the finished article! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you got any further with your decisions about how to finish your quilt? It is looking really lovely. Di

    ReplyDelete